By accessing, browsing and/or using tr-pawn.com, you are indicating that you have read and agree to follow and be bound by these Terms.
These Terms may be modified at any time at our sole discretion without notice to you. Periodically review these Terms to make sure you are aware of the most current Terms and Conditions for use of this site.
Receiving a web order acknowledgement via e-mail or an online ordering confirmation does not guarantee the acceptance of an order by T&R Jewelry and Pawn. T&R Jewelry and Pawn may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel items or quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. T&R Jewelry and Pawn also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail, phone and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. T&R Jewelry and Pawn reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers. T&R Jewelry and Pawn reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Site at any time without notice. You acknowledge that there may be a period of time after an order has been submitted where the ordered product becomes unavailable. If a product is not in stock or is otherwise unavailable for shipment following completion of the ordering process, you will be contacted to discuss the cancellation of your order under such circumstances; you agree that we may cancel your order before or after completion of the order process. In the event that T&R Jewelry and Pawn cancels an order after a shipping confirmation has been sent to you, T&R Jewelry and Pawn will refund all fees paid by you for the cancelled products. 1. General This Site may contain certain proprietary notices and intellectual property information, the terms of which must be observed. Information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including store-based pricing, advertising and marketing materials, product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated at T&R Jewelry and Pawn's discretion without notice.
2. Information All information you submit to us shall be true, accurate and complete. No information or material provided to T&R Jewelry and Pawn by you, or an agent working on your behalf, may contain vulgar, obscene, threatening, or otherwise unlawful language or material. By sending content, information or material, you grant T&R Jewelry and Pawn an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and/or distribute materials or information, and you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to such information or materials and that T&R Jewelry and Pawn is free to use ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us without any compensation or acknowledgment.
3. Links to Other Websites. Tr-pawn.com may contain links to other websites to help customers learn more about the products available at T&R Jewelry and Pawn. T&R Jewelry and Pawn is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by T&R Jewelry and Pawn of the subject website or any association with its operators. T&R Jewelry and Pawn does not have control over, and is in no manner responsible or liable for, the availability, accuracy and content of the websites to which this Site is linked. T&R Jewelry and Pawn makes no representations whatsoever about any other site you may access through this Site. Any concerns regarding any product or service offered by a website to which this Site is linked or the link itself should be directed to the operator of that specific website and not to T&R Jewelry and Pawn.
4. Limited License to Use Materials Provided on the Site. T&R Jewelry and Pawn grants you a limited license to use the materials made available on the Site only for your personal use. The materials on the Site shall not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. You acknowledge that any copies or derivative works created from the materials on the Site shall be the sole and exclusive property of T&R Jewelry and Pawn. T&R Jewelry and Pawn, in its sole discretion, may revoke this license at any time without prior notice to you and without liability.
5. Termination of Use. T&R Jewelry and Pawn may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Site at any time without liability. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
6. Employment. T&R Jewelry and Pawn makes employment and related information available through this Site. T&R Jewelry and Pawn is an equal opportunity employer. T&R Jewelry and Pawn provides equal employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.
Products T&R Jewelry and Pawn has made a conscientious effort to display and describe its products and services on the Site accurately so that you can get a good idea of their design and use, and of the services offered.
1. Warranties. Most products and product options displayed on the Site are available, but in some cases, certain products, product options or other merchandise displayed for sale on the Site may not be immediately available for order. Further product details, including specifications, images, colors, prices and features thereof, may not be an accurate representation of the actual product. All configurations and information generated on the Site are subject to change without notice. T&R Jewelry and Pawn reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
2. Manufacturer's Warranty. Products and services are the responsibility of the manufacturer or provider of those services and are covered by the warranties offered by such manufacturers or service providers. Please reference the warranty information included with the products or services for information on how to make contact to process all warranty claims. For information on manufacturer's warranties, please contact 505-722-4366 ext 117 or email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Sales Tax Policy. Because T&R Jewelry and Pawn does business throughout the United States and collects and remits sales tax as required by law, the Site also collects and remits sales tax as appropriate. If you have tax-exempt status, please visit our T&R Jewelry and Pawn store or contact us by calling 505-722-4366 ext 117 or email us at email@example.com At this time, tax-exempt sales (for individuals or products) are not available on this Site or by any of the T&R Jewelry and Pawn customer solutions functions. The only means of tax-exempt sales is for you to visit T&R Jewelry and Pawn and complete the tax-exempt forms available at checkout while providing proof of tax exemption.
2. Paying for your Order You may pay for your orders with a T&R Jewelry and Pawn consumer credit card or with the following major credit cards issued in the United States of America. Currently, T&R Jewelry and Pawn accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover® Card. Credit cards are not charged until the order is shipped. When an order is submitted, T&R Jewelry and Pawn may pre-authorize your order amount with your credit card provider at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line. Please contact your credit card provider for more information. Also, please note that the total purchase price of your order will be reserved on your credit card at the time your order is placed and could remain reserved for a total of up to 7-10 business days (depending on your banking institution’s policies), even if your order is cancelled. 3. Online Coupons and Promotion Codes. Online coupons and promotions are valid only during the dates specified. Exclusions may apply to any promotion or coupon. See coupon for details. Online-only promotions and coupons exclude “in-store only” items, shipping charges and fees, tax, gift cards, and special orders. Not valid with any other discounts, coupons or promotions.
Online orders may be shipped to your home or to T&R Jewelry and Pawn store for customer pick-up. Orders ship on normal business days, which are Monday through Friday, excluding government recognized holidays. Weekend shipment of orders is not currently available. T&R Jewelry and Pawn offers shipping to all United States addresses excluding Alaska and Hawaii. We can only ship select items outside of the United States. We do not ship orders to APO/FPO addresses. T&R Jewelry and Pawn does not offer gift packaging. Order information such as a billing or shipping address that is inaccurate or incomplete may result in delays. Products cannot be shipped to incomplete addresses. T&R Jewelry and Pawn is not liable for late or lost deliveries. Subject to our Return Policy, please contact the carrier to resolve any credit or adjustments related to delivery failures or delays. Except in cases where the return is the result of an order processing error or the item arrives damaged or defective, original shipping charges are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please report items that are damaged or missing within 10 days of delivery.
Shipping costs are calculated as follows: Our shipping costs are based on the actual weight, dimensions and destination of your order. We use shipping tables provided by UPS, USPS and our over-the-road common freight carrier partners to calculate the shipping cost charged to your order.
Return and Refund Policy
How to ship your return or exchange
Include a copy of your original receipt or invoice.
Allow 2-3 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed.
On all exchange orders, T&R Jewelry and Pawn pays the shipping expense to send you your replacement item.
Be sure to include a copy of your packing slip, or email order confirmation, or a printed copy of your order inside the package.
NOTE: If you are outside the United States and wish to return your package, you will cover any applicable Cash On Delivery (COD) charges. To return your package from outside the U.S., send directly to:
T&R Jewelry and Pawn Attn: Website Returns 671 North Hwy 491 Gallup, NM 87301
How will I know when you receive my Return or Exchange package? As soon as we receive and process your return or exchange we will email you a confirmation to the email address you provided on your original order. Note, if there is a refund due, this refund will be noted in your email confirmation and typically shows up on your credit card account within 2-5 business days (depending on your credit card) or by your next credit card statement. If you have requested an exchange, you will receive two email confirmations, one confirming that we received your original order and another email noting your new replacement order number. What is a good guideline when I should expect to receive an email confirmation that my return package has been accepted and processed? Allow 1-3 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed. This takes in consideration the transit time of the return package back to us, a full warehouse inspection of the returned item(s) and credit processing of your return paperwork. As soon as your return or exchange is processed you will receive an email confirmation. Returning to the store You may return your online purchase to the store for exchange or refund. You must take a printed copy of your order to the store with your merchandise. To locate our store Click here.
Return/Exchange type If you are to receive credit on your credit card, allow one to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. If your returned item was purchased with a Gift Card, we will issue another Gift Card for the amount of the credit due on completion of the return. If there is an additional amount owed, your credit card will be charged for any replacement merchandise when shipped.
Contact T&R Jewelry and Pawn If you have any questions please contact customer service at 505-722-4366 ext 117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. MT. If you record a message, please include the following information and we will respond within 1 business day, we are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Daytime telephone number (area code first)
Reason for your call
Or you can send your request by mail to: T&R Jewelry and Pawn, Attention Website Customer Service PO Box 477 Gallup, NM 87301 . Please include the following.